Federal Energy Solutions
We understand federal security, operational, contractual, and performance drivers. Our professionals have designed and installed comprehensive energy efficiency projects on contracts ranging from the largest energy savings contract in federal government history to multi-site programs that address agencies’ most difficult-to-serve infrastructure.
The following four pillars highlight our successful approach to federal engagements:
- Decades of Army and DOD project excellence
- Multiple Contract vehicles including GSA, ESPC, and FRR
- Saved USPS more than $32 million in energy costs in 16 states plus DC as design-build contractor through JOC
Cost-effective Self Performance
- 300 in-house development engineers, skilled tradesman and construction managers that deliver cost-effective energy savings
- Qualified, national partner network of local suppliers and subcontractors that have proven their skill in delivering projects at high standards
- Utilities and Super ESPC’s hire Lime because our world-class development and engineering capabilities are delivered at risk – we commit to guaranteed maximum pricing for implementation
Energy Program Goals: Delivered
- Lime has installed more than 50 MW of demand reduction through utility energy efficiency programs since 2009.
- Duplicable design-build process including audits, feasibility studies, engineering & design, construction & installation, training & documentation, measurement & verification for thousands of projects annually
- Over-achieving goals for utility programs in states with the most aggressive energy reduction mandates in the country
National Scale, Local Delivery
- Scalable platform with 19 offices throughout the US
- Key federal relationships and regional operations coupled with local market expertise
- Energy program partner of choice for national, multi-site corporations including Bank of America, Verizon, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Bally’s Fitness and AMF Bowling Centers
Click here to download a copy of Lime Energy's
General Services Administration
Federal Supply Schedule
Authorized Price List.