Combined Heat & Power
In the United States, over two-thirds of the fuel used to generate power is lost as waste heat. Combined Heat & Power (CHP) is the process of using a single fuel source to simultaneously generate electricity and useful thermal energy for heating and cooling purposes. CHP technologies are proven methods for lowering operating expenses and increasing the value of assets while simultaneously attaining greenhouse gas reduction goals.
At Lime Energy, we work toward a world in which our buildings, products and processes require less energy and deploy environmentally sound practices that are more cost-effective than current practices.
Lime Energy’s comprehensive CHP solutions are a proven approach to energy management that capture immediate savings while providing reliable and high quality onsite power and benefits that can be sustained into the future.
Lime’s national platform and proven expertise makes us a trusted partner for:
- Designing custom solutions optimized for your business
- Harnessing a sustainable 15% or more reduction in energy costs
- Deploying technology agnostic systems
- Reducing dependence on the electrical grid to avoid unexpected outages, power spikes, and rate increases
- Capturing savings with no capital investment by the customer
- Providing proven operations and maintenance practices