Partners and Awards.
We’re dedicated to helping small and mid-sized businesses become more energy-efficient, and we never stop working with our utility clients to achieve this goal. We’re proud of the awards we’ve received over the years, as recognition of the hard work and dedication of our employees across the US and we’re delighted to have a number of valued partners, dedicated to advancing the future of an energy-efficient economy.
AESP provides professional development programs, a network of energy practitioners, and promotes the transfer of knowledge and experience. Our members work in the energy services industry and represent electric and natural gas utilities, public benefits associations, regulatory and non-profit entities, vendors, manufacturers and consulting firms.
Lime Energy is the recipient of the Alliance to Save Energy Super Nova Star award for its Small Business Direct Install model which works with nine utilities in six states to help small businesses become more energy efficient.
- 2012 National Grid Energy Solutions Distinguished Partner (ESP) Award
- 2011 Market Partner of the Year Awards through Con Edison’s C&I Energy Efficiency Program
- 2011 National Grid Energy Solutions Distinguished Partner (ESP) Award
- 2010 B.E.S.T (Becoming Environmentally Sustainable Together) in Baking Award
- 2009 Green-in-Action Award from Green Education Foundation (GEF)
- 1995 Energy Manager of the Year from The Association of Professional Energy Managers (APEM)